IRIS Breakfast Bash! Please repost and invite your family and friends to this fun filled family event. This is a Public Event, everyone is welcome.
1. All Events are Held at the Faribault American Legion 112 5th St. NE in Faribault MN
2. IRIS volunteers will be serving Breakfast (pancakes, eggs, ham, milk, orange juice, and coffee) from 8 am - 12 noon. Tickets are $7 for adults and $3 for ages 2 - 6 years and are purchased at the door. This is a public event so EVERYONE is INVITED to ATTEND! Please invite your family and friends.
3. Silent Auction is open from 8 am - until the Bingo Break - about 2:30 pm. Silent Auction items are currently being accepted at the IRIS Office. Suggested items include baskets of any kind, tickets to events or gatherings, individual items, certificates for services such as house and yard cleaning, window washing, car detailing, hot air balloon rides, etc. We request that ALL Silent Auction Items be brought to the IRIS House by 5 pm on Monday Feb. 8th. This will allow us to prep all items for the auction and do the proper documentation for your donation receipt. Please call if you need to arrange for pick up or have any questions. (507) 334-4748.
4. Silent Auction items CAN be donated in memory of a loved one! Their name will appear on the bidding sheet.
5. There is a wonderful Bake Sale that will be held from 8 am - until sold out. We would love to have you make items for the Bake Sale. Suggested items include but are not limited to: Breads, cakes, cookies, caramels, candy, pie, cheese cake, jar mixes, apple crisp, trail mix, snack items for bingo, etc. We would like all items for the bake sale dropped off at the IRIS House by 5 pm on Friday Feb. 12 or brought to the Breakfast by 8 am on Feb. 14th.
6. BINGO will be held from 1 - 3:30 pm. Games are $1 each. ALL AGES ARE WELCOME TO PLAY!!! The more players the bigger the Cash Prizes!
7. Volunteers are the key to this event! We are currently asking for volunteers for the following times and areas.
Feb. 14th at the American Legion
6:30 - 8:00 am
Unload Trailer, Set-up Silent Auction, and Set-up for Breakfast
7:00 - 10:30 am
Set up breakfast Tables, bus tables, serve coffee, run dishwasher, etc.
10 am - 1 pm
Bus tables, serve coffee, run dishwasher, and clean up
1 - 3:30
Bingo - Sell Tickets and Call numbers
3:30 - 5:30
Silent Auction Closeout and Sold Item Pickup, load trailer
5:30 - 6
Unload Trailer at the IRIS House
Please contact the IRIS Office if you are able to help.
Phone: (507) 334-4748
Or post a message here
8. Please Share this information with others!